Thursday 18 July 2013

Emetophobia got me a degree!

As some of you may know, I wrote my undergraduate dissertation on emetophobia. As something I've had since the age of 5 years old I wanted to write my dissertation on something I was passionate about and while most people hate their dissertation with a passion, I thoroughly enjoyed writing mine. I enjoyed reading things written by people who understood it, I enjoyed reading the research and I enjoyed reading the experiences of other sufferers.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of the amazing people from the International Emetophobia Society for taking an interest in my study and for taking part. Without you, it would have not been possible, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am also pleased to tell you that I achieved a B+ for this project, which has meant that I have graduated with a B.Sc. in Psychology and Counselling with a 2:1. Once again, thank you for your support <3



No comments:

Post a Comment